10. “Your big opportunity may be right where you are now.” – Napoleon Hill
9. “The ladder of success is best climbed by stepping on the rungs of opportunity.” – Ayn Rand
8. “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”– Thomas A. Edison
7. “The opportunity is often lost by deliberating.” – Publilius Syrus
6. “Don’t wait for extraordinary opportunities. Seize common occasions and make them great. Weak men wait for opportunities; strong men make them.” – Orison Swett Marden
5. “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Milton Berle
4. “One secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.” – Benjamin Disraeli
3. “Opportunity dances with those already on the dance floor.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
2. “We must open the doors of opportunity. But we must also equip our people to walk through those doors.” – Lyndon B. Johnson
1. “There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love; there’s only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.” – Wayne Dyer
Got your favorite but not on this list? Please, go ahead and let’s know about it in the comments.
Photo Credit: Google